**May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.**
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron, switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on models 267 and 268
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts on models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor
- Oil lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" female and 3" NPT male discharge
- On point: 12" (automatic units); Off point: 4" (automatic units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust tight
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Phase only)
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...