1/2 HP Submersible Effluent/Sump Pump (Wide Angle Float with Series Plug)
1/2 HP, 1 1/2" Discharge, 3/4" Solids Handling
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 280-Series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-Series to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and quick-disconnect cords available in 10' and 25' lengths. 35' and 50' cords available on some models. See literature for specifics. High-output 1/2 HP submersible with rugged cast iron housing.
- Vortex style impeller permitting passage of solidsup to 3/4"
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearing
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- All fasteners - corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 1 1/2" Discharge
- Stainless steel bottom screen - easily removable
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140ø F.