Liberty Pumps - 283 - 1/2 HP Submersible Effluent/Sump Pump (Wide Angle Float with Series Plug)
With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 280-Series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-Series to offer superior performance. Designed with Liberty's unique one-piece cast iron body and quick-disconnect cords available in 10' and 25' lengths. 35' and 50' cords available on some models. See literature for specifics. High-output 1/2 hp submersible with rugged cast iron housing.
The Liberty 280-Series provides a cost effective “mid- range” pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty’s unique “Uni-Body” casting, the 280-Series will provide years of reliable performance.
- Liberty's unique, one-piece "Uni-Body" casting
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Epoxy powder coat finish
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Maximum fluid temperature: 140 F
- Model: 283
- HP: 1/2
- Volts: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 8.0
- RPM'S: 3450 RPM
- Automatic: Piggy Back Float
- Impeller: Vortex
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Height: 13"
- Major Width: 10"
- Weight: 29 lbs.