Liberty Pumps - 253 - 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump (Wide-Angle Float with Series Plug)
Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish.
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257).
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller
- Permanently sealed and lubricated bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10’ standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Heavy duty VMF switch on vertical float models
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- 1-1/2" discharge.
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Model: 253
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 5.2
- Automatic: Wide-angle float with series plug
- Impeller: Vortex
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 20 lbs.