Elongated front, SmartHeight? two-piece toilet. Less toilet seat and supply.
- Two-piece configuration allows for easier access to the area around the toilet
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of vitreous china, ensuring durability and dependability
- Elongated bowl provides extra comfort, extending out an extra 1-1/2" compared to a round configuration
- Toilet seat not included - Must be purchased separately
- For floor mounted installations
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards for toilets set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- WaterSense certified - toilet uses 20% less water than the current standard while maintaining superior performance
- Concealed trapway - provides a smoother and less utilitarian appearance, a built in skirt hides the discharge passageway from view
- Traditional Style
- Elongated front, SmartHeight? chair height for maximum comfort
- 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Concealed trapway for easier cleaning
- High performance MagnaFlush? flushing system with 3? flush valve virtually eliminates clogging
- Complete suite includes toilet, self-rimming and pedestal lavatories and whirlpool systems
- The Mansfield limited lifetime warranty
- Water Usage : 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Water Surface Area : 8-1/4" x 10-3/8"
- MaP Rating : 800 gms
- Trap Diameter : 2-1/8"
- Trap Seal : 2-1/4"
- Rough-in : 12"
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...