20 Gallon Sapling Soaker Water Ring
- Plant tree or shrub at proper depth and maintain a level mulch surface.
- Position the Sapling Soaker Ring evenly around tree on top of the mulch.
- Loosen the threaded black cap and insert hose, filling with approximately 3 gallons of water.
- With water now in the ring, gently pull ring into shape, making sure bottom surface is completely flat, then continue filling ring to desired level or maximum capacity.
- Tighten the black cap.
- Bag will be empty in approximately 5 to 8 hours.
- Fill schedule for most trees is once per week.
- Fill Sapling Soaker Ring with clean water only
- If necessary, filter water through cotton cloth or hose filter
- Do not suspend and/or hang ring
- Be sure to premix water soluble fertilizers in a separate container before adding mixture into ring
- This product is not a toy. Keep away from children.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty polyethylene
- UV stabilized to withstand exposure to sunlight
- Max Gallons: 20
- Max Tree Size: 6" diameter
- Heavy duty Velcro strap secures Sapling Soaker in high winds preventing blow away
- Low profile allows Sapling Soaker Ring to fit underneath shrubs and bushes
- 5-8 hours of drip time for continuous watering at the tree root
The Sapling Soaker Ring is designed to provide proper watering for most trees when filled once a week. However, there are many factors that affect watering needs, such as plant type, soil type and weather conditions. It is best to periodically check soil moisture content and adjust fill schedule accordingly.