K-Rain - Pro S Series 6 Inch Spray Heads
The result of precision engineering and extensive field testing by contractors around the world, the Pro-S™ is designed to provide long life and outstanding performance. These sprays are distinguished by robust construction, rugged body and cap, co-molded seal and heavy-duty retraction spring. Built with the contractor in mind. The co-molded wiper seal ensures proper operation time after time with minimal flow by. Compatible with all standard female-thread nozzles.
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal
- Treated with UV inhibitors
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles.
- Ratcheting Riser
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring
- Side and Bottom inlets available.
- Pre-Installed flush cap.
- Optional In-Stem Pressure Regulator available.
- Arc Adjustment Range: 45 - 360 Degrees
- Inlet: 1/2"
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Precipitation Rate: .4 to 4 per hour
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI