Prier Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant - Gray Handle - 1/2" Push Fit - 483
The 483 Series Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant was added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 483 Series, also available in Lead Free, is similar to Mansfield’s original patented vacuum breaker design, now manufactured by PRIER in our Kansas City area plant. The 483 Series provides year-round water to areas of structures that are prone to freezing, with the added protection of an anti-siphon device and backflow preventor. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. The valve is approved to ASSE, IAPMO and CSA standards.
The 483 Series is a “smart-turn” design, 180 degree opening and closing, for easy operation and flow control.
The Mansfield 482 Series is available in 4" to 14: sizes
- ASSE 1019 and C-UPC approved
- Easy half-turn operation
- Integral cast backflange
- Wide screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Aluminum vacuum breaker cap with increased durability
- Solid brass body and seat
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel handle screw
- Easy grip polycarbonate operating handle
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Solid stem design with EPDM backflow preventor
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Field repairable with no special tools
- Spout aligning mark