Features and Benefits
- Sprays up to 90 feet in diameter, covering 6,360 square feet when set to a full circle.
- : The brass construction can withstand high-water pressures and severe weather conditions without the worry of breaking, rusting, or failing.
- Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360° watering.
- Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius
- Anti-backsplash arm improves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction mproves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- Metal, weighted tripod resists tipping and extends up to 48 inches to allow for adjustments as plants grow.
- Flow-through design, resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.
- Gooseneck connection makes it easier to connect to your hose.
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...