Prier Commercial Wall Hydrant - C-633
The C-633 Series is a heavy duty wall hydrant designed for installation in mild climates. The C-633NSV has a versatile 360o swivel, while the C-633NCC has a straight brass pipe connection. Both models have inlets that will connect to either 3/4” MPT or 1” FPT pipe in tight spaces. These commercial wall hydrants are key operated, code approved, flow up to 19 GPM and have a box option that will allow for installation inside a 6” wall.
The PRIER C-633 Mild Climate Wall Hydrants provide a year-round hose threaded source of water for structures. The C-633 has two options; one that includes a 360o swivel that allows a simple piping orientation inside a narrow wall. The other, is a close-coupled design for straight supply piping applications.
- High flow rate, 19 gallons per minute at 25 PSI differential
- Heavy patterned, high quality brass castings
- Self-draining, even with hose attached and under pressure
- Tested to 250,000 cycles; designed to last the life of the plumbing system
- EPDM stopper with “triple seal” positive shutoff system for drip-free shutoff
- Satin nickel plated body retains original finish for years
- Can be installed in horizontal or vertical position
- Self-cleaning spring less backflow check valve prevents water hammer and system noise
- Drainage ports are large enough to drain valve, and small enough to prevent insect nesting
- Listed and labeled to ASSE 1019-B or ASSE 1052, IAPMO/C-UPC