K Rain - 7102 PROSERIES 150 VALVE: 2" NPT
K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. The 1" (2,5 cm) valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
Manual External Bleed Screw The 1", 1 1/2" and 2" (2,5, 3,8 and 5 cm) models feature a removable external bleed screw and metering pin to simplify cleaning and maintenance. With the External Bleed Screw, manual operation during start up is easy.
This model is the 1 1/2" (3,8 cm) Female Thread.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin – Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassembling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.