Rain Bird - VAN Series - Variable Arc Spray Nozzle
Rain Bird® VAN Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don’t need to worry about it.
They are ideal for odd shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs.
A complete line of VAN nozzles is available covering a range from 3-18 feet.Van Series Features Include
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° for 10-, 12-, 15-, and 18-VAN;
- 0° to 330° for 4-, 6- and 8-VAN.
- The textured base and collar are easy to grip, even when wet.
- A physical left edge indicator makes it easier to feel the fixed left edge.
- No special tools required. A small twist of the center collar increases or decreases arc setting.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- "Captured" screw slot prevents screwdriver slippage during adjustment.
- Ideal for watering odd-shaped areas.
- Blue filter screen (.02" x .02") (shipped with nozzles) maintains precise radius adjustment and prevents clogging.
- 12, 15, and 18-VAN have matched precipitation rates with Rain Bird MPR nozzles.
- Quickly identify radius with Top Color-coded™ nozzles. Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Arc Adjustment Range: 0 - 360
- Flow Control: 0.48 - 2.60
- Pressure Rating/Range: 15 - 30
- Optimum Pressure: 30
- Precipitation Rate: 2.50 - 4.39