DIG’s premium grade White Linear Low Density Polyethylene Distribution Tubing has improved flexibility, durability, and UV resistance. Used for greenhouse, landscape, and agriculture the white distribution tubing offers superior environmental stress cracking resistance for long term use. The white distribution tubing is offered in 1/8” and 1/4” diameters and in various lengths.
Features & Applications
- Supports multi-outlet emitter placement flexibility, and can be used with point source drip emitters, micro sprayers, or micro sprinklers.
- Used for commercial and agriculture applications, including greenhouses and nurseries.
- Designed for all low volume irrigation applications, indoor and outdoor.
- Performs well in both cold and warm climates.
- Manufactured from the highest quality linear low density polyethylene resins.
- Excellent ultra-violet (UV) protection, environmental stress cracking resistance and burst strength.
- White 1/8” and 1/4” in coil lengths of 100’, 500’ and 1000’ or precuts.
- The white colored distribution tubing is opaque in nature, preventing algae growth.
- The white colored distribution tubing endures heat better then black or other colors, keeping water temperature cooler.
- The ¼” white colored distribution tubing is available with pre-punched holes at various spacings.
- Able to withstand heat and most chemicals used in agriculture.
- Produced under highest quality control standards for the highest quality coils.
- Made in USA.
- Five years limited warranty.
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...