DIG’s Dynamic Mini Sprinkler features low trajectory and high uniformity for excellent watering of flowerbeds, groundcover, seedlings, under tree canopies and horticultural irrigation. The 360° Dynamic Mini Sprinkler is available in seven models to cover a wide range of applications.
- Excellent performance with uniform water distribution
- Press-fit configuration for easy maintenance
- Head closes downwards after operation to prevent dirt and insects from entering the sprinkler (insect-proof)
- Dynamic operation ensures self-cleaning and prevents accumulation of deposits
- Available on 1/2” FNPT base or assembled with a spike, micro tubing and barb
- Recommended for under tree canopies, flowerbeds, groundcovers and seedlings
- Full-circle pattern with excellent water distribution
- Large droplets, suitable for irrigation in windy areas
- Low flow rate
- Easy to dismantle, clean and assemble
- No misting
- Reliable operation, low maintenance and trouble-free operation, even at low pressure
- Strong propulsion of the spinner at low pressure for even uniformity
- Frame construction without a bridge gives a complete 360° circle
- Can be used upside down to reduce wetting diameter
- Made of high-impact, high-strength, UV-resistant plastic for durability
- Recommended operating pressure: 25 - 35 PSI (1.7 - 2.4 BAR)
- Recommended operating pressure: 35 PSI (2.4 BAR) (which??)
- Flow rates: 10 - 42 GPH (40 l/h - 160 l/h)
- Diameter of coverage: 10' - 17' (3 - 5.1 m)
- Material: polyacetal
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...