Constructed of molded ultraviolet-resistant, high-impact plastic, DIG’s Compression Fittings are able to fit a range of polyethylene drip tubing and drip line sizes from 3/8 to 5/8; no tools, glues or clamps are required.
- High-impact plastic
- Available to fit all sizes of drip irrigation tubing
- Wide range of configurations including hose-end pipe threads
- Color coded
- UV resistant
- Secure and easy installation without glue or clamps
- Fits all 16 and 17 mm drip line, and polyethylene drip tubing sizes with .450 OD, .620 OD, .670 OD, .700 OD and .710 OD”
- Operating pressure: 60 PSI (4.2 BAR) *Color inserts:
- .450" OD with red insert fits drip irrigation tubing with .450" OD to .480" OD
- .620" OD with green insert fits drip irrigation tubing and 16 mm drip line with .610" OD to .640" OD
- .670" OD with brown insert fits brown drip irrigation tubing and 17 mm drip line with .660" OD to .670" OD
- .700" OD with black insert fits drip poly tubing with .680" OD, .700" OD and .704" OD
- .710" OD with blue insert fits drip poly tubing with .710" OD to .720" OD
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...