DIG’s heavy-duty plastic screen filters with pipe thread are commonly used in residential and commercial installations to protect a drip irrigation system from debris that might enter the line and cause blockage of the emitters. The low maintenance, inexpensive screen filters provide reliable and trouble-free operation by removing fine sand and other particles that could otherwise block the small water passages of the drip and micro sprinklers.
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of polyester and stainless-steel screens from 180 to 80 micron to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Screens have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Color-coded replacement screens for easy identification
- Large filter area and low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Available with flush cap or flush valve for easy flushing of particles trapped in the bottom of filter.
- Recommended to be installed and used after the control valve.
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be extracted from the filter for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable screen and disc elements
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Flow rates:
- 3/4" up to 13 GPM (3.5 m3/h)
- 1" up to 18 GPM (4.9 m3/h)
- Screen filtration area: 14.9 sq inch (96 cm2)
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (8.4 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 130°F (54°C)
- Stainless steel and polyester screens from 80 to 200 mesh
- Inlet and outlet size:
- 3/4" or 1" MNPT with 3/4" FHT cap
- 3/4" or 1" MNPT with 3/4" FHT flush valve
- Housing: polypropylene
- O-ring: EPDM
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber BR
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...