DIG’s two-in-one, 3/4” and 1” Filter/Pressure Regulator combines a 150-mesh stainless steel filter with a 25-PSI or 45-PSI pressure regulator, reducing the number of components needed to start a drip irrigation zone. The heavy-duty filter/pressure regulator’s compact design fits in smaller sized areas allowing several drip zones inside an irrigation box. For best results install it upstream of the control valve for reliable operation and easy maintenance of a drip irrigation zone.
- Compact design – combines two units in one to allow for faster and easier installation
- All-purpose screen filter with built-in pressure regulator for use in drip irrigation or micro sprinkler systems
- One-piece construction that combines a 150-mesh stainless steel screen filter and a pressure regulator
- Reduces incoming water pressure and protects downstream drip irrigation components
- Stainless steel screen has excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be removed from the filter for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty glass-filled polypropylene body provides reliable operation under a wide range of pressures
- Available in 3/4” or 1” with a 25- or 45-PSI pressure regulator
- Available with a 3/4” flush cap at the bottom of the filter for easy flushing
- Provides simple conversion of an AC/DC valve into a drip zone and easily fits in a valve box
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions for years of reliable operation
- Operating pressure: up to 120 PSI (up to 8.3 bar)
- Screen: stainless steel 150 mesh/100 micron
- Preset pressure rating: 25 PSI or 45 PSI (1.7 or 3 bar)
- Flow rate: 3/4” up to 6 GPM
- Temperature range: up to 130°F
- Inlet and outlet size: 3/4" and 1” with MNPT
- Body: glass-filled polypropylene
- Screen: stainless steel
- Thread: to thread: 4 1/4" W
- Length: 6” L
- Cover diameter: 1 3/4”
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...