DIG’s 305DC-150 and 200 series plastic inline globe valves with a 6-12 VDC, two-way magnetic latching solenoid range from 1 1/2” to 2” and operate with DIG’s battery operated controllers and LEIT 2 ET solar powered controller. The globe valves use an encapsulated, watertight, two-way magnetic latching solenoid that requires minimal power to operate. The 305DC-150 and 200 are heavy-duty control valves constructed of weather-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon and a stainless steel spring to provide superior hydraulic performance with balanced opening and closing at a pressure rate of up to 150 PSI.
- Constructed of glass-reinforced nylon with a stainless steel spring; non-corrosive materials
- High flow with low pressure loss
- Normally closed
- Easy inline maintenance
- Smooth valve opening and closing prevents pressure surge hazards
- Rugged, reinforced self-cleaning diaphragm provides reliable operation even with contaminated water
- Flow control handle for water flow adjustment and manual shutoff
- Manual internal bleed override via the solenoid
- Type: globe valve with two-way magnetic latching solenoid
- Operating pressure: 10 to 150 PSI, (.7 to 10.5 bar)
- Body style: globe
- 1.5" and 2" NPT or BSP female inlet and outlet
- Operating flow range:
- 1.5": 20 to 132 GPM (4.5 to 30 m3h)
- 2": 30 to 160 GPM (6.8 to 36 m3h)
- Solenoid: 6-12 VDC, two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, bidirectional pulse
- Voltage rate: 6 -12 VDC
- Coil Resistance: 4.7Ω +/- 0.3
- Pulse Width: minimum 10 mSec
- Operation mode:
- Red + and white – latch to open
- Red – and white + released to closed
- Control orifice: 0.65 +/- 0.0002 (1.7 mm)
- Lead wires: 18” (45 cm) UL 1015, AWG 16, 300V - red and white wires
- Temperature range: up to 150 Fahrenheit (0-65 C)
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...