• Multi lav configurations ideal for sensor or metering faucets (ML option - 110°F max.)
• Emergency eye wash fountains (EE option - 90°F max.) Performance Features • Industry’s lowest activation with 0.2 GPM turn on flow
• Active energy management with power modulating controls
• Microprocessor temperature control with digital display for thermostatic accuracy +/-1°F
• Field adjustable set point range between 70-140°F. Factory set at 120°F (3.5kW and below set at 105°F). Special settings of higher or lower range available based on options (see Specification Options)
• Silent Operation (except for SPEX0122240T)
• Mounts in any orientation • Proprietary purge technology engages upon installation to help protect against dry-fire occurrence
• Accessible diagnostic feature displays error codes • Cut energy waste – Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no standby heat loss)
• Save water and time by installing unit at point-of-use to eliminate long pipe runs
• Eliminate costly mixing valves (check local codes)
• Continuous hot water – No storage capacity to run out
• Easy installation. Only one cold or hot water line need be brought to installation – integral compression fittings are 3/8" (no sweat connections)
• Reduces installation cost and materials. No T&P relief valve needed (check local codes) • High temperature limit switch (ECO)
• Booster up to 180°F (S option)
• Warranty, five (5) years limited on leaks, one (1) year parts
• Compact size fits almost anywhere for flexible installation; suitable for ADA compliant facilities
Dimensions: 9.75" x 5.25" x 3"
Weight: 4 lb Cover: ABS UL rated 94 5VA
Adj. Temperature Range: 70°F-140°F Min.
Dynamic Operating Pressure: 35 PSI Max.
Dynamic Operating Pressure: 150 PSI Element:
Replaceable Ni Chrome cartridge insert Fittings: 3/8" compression fittings
While snow-melting systems might seem like an extravagance, their multi-faceted applications and their long-term benefits make them a judicious investment. They add value to your property and significantly improve the quality of your life during winter