Spec Sheet Install Manual
FEBCO Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are used to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard backsiphonage conditions in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, laundries, swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems.
Union end ball valves for easy removal and ultimate freeze protection.
• All bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
• Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
• Simple service procedures. All internal parts serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
• Designed for minimum head loss.
• Engineered plastic bonnet protect valve bodies from freeze damage.
• End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...