Prier Flush - Roof Mount Assembly - Roof Mount Bracket and Hydrant
PRIER's P-RH1 Flush Mount Roof Hydrant provides a year round source of water to roof surfaces in areas with freezing temperatures, making rooftop and equipment cleaning and maintenance a breeze. The hydrant is installed flush to the roof, allowing the hose to run in 360°. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping below the freeze line, and is self-draining, eliminating the possibility of freezing. A removable operating key is provided to prevent unauthorized usage of the hydrant.
The P-RH1 attaches to any roof structure by means of PRIER's new Universal Roof Hydrant Mounting Bracket (P-RMB). In contrast to competitors' options, PRIER's mounting bracket attaches to the structural member of the building with rigid support, instead of the skin of the building like competitive products. Additionally, the P-RMB requires only a single penetration point and is adjustable to accommodate roof angles. This bracket can be mounted to concrete, wood, steel, I-beams, truss, perlins or other structural member with standard construction materials (Unistrut, all-thread, etc.).
Purchase of P-RH1 includes the Universal Roof Hydrant Mounting Bracket.
- Mounts to any roof structural member (truss, I-beam, concrete roof, etc.)
- Single hole penetration of 1 3/4"
- Single person installation with standard tools
- ASSE 1052 approved vacuum breaker
- Freezeless anti-siphon hydrant is flush to the roof allowing hose to run in 360°
- "Triple Seal" positive shut off system for drip-free shut off
- Heavy duty brass construction
- Self draining with 1/8" NPT drainage port
- Repair can be easily accomplished at roof level
- Designed to be installed with standard construction materials (Unistrut, all-thread, etc.)
- 3/4" garden hose threads standard; 1" threads optional
- Includes operating key
- Tremendous flow of 19 gallons per minute at 25 PSI
- Adjustable bracket to accommodate roof angles up to 4/12