Franklin Electric - Inline CP Little Giant 25LGIL1100N4
Little Giant’s Inline Constant Pressure System by Franklin Electric provides increased and constant pressure for city/municipal water systems and private well systems. Includes pump, motor, drive, pressure switch, and all cables.
- A complete packaged system - Pump, motor, drive and pressure switch in one box
- Small and compact design - Fits into small areas, even between floor joists
- Stainless steel construction - Made for years of operation
- Simple and easy installation - Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Quiet and cool operation - Integrated motor design allows water to flow around it • NEMA 4 (IP56) electronics enclosure
- Multiple mounting configurations - Allows you to install the unit where you need it: horizontal, vertical & even upside down
- Product power rating: 1.2 hp, 0.9 kW
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs, 22.7 kg
- Built in system protections guard the Inline unit from many common failure modes including: surge protection, voltage underload, locked pump, open circuit, short circuit and overheated controller.
- Homes on municipal/city or private well systems
- Multi-family dwellings – duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Increased and constant water pressure from water storage/cistern systems
- Sprinkler and water reclamation systems
- General pressure boosting
Municipal/City Water Systems:
Franklin now has an affordable answer for homeowners not satisfied with the water pressure they receive from their city water provider. The Inline CP is a simple, efficient product that provides pressure to every fixture all the time.
The Inline CP provides a constant pressure solution for homes with low yielding wells, where storage tanks or cisterns are used.
The Inline CP is versatile and can be used in place of the standard booster pump often needed for a sprinkler pump system. In addition to its weatherproof NEMA 4 electronics enclosure, the Inline CP will adjust the overall system pressure, allowing complete water coverage and shorter system run times.