The PRIER P-650 Heavy Commercial Ground Hydrant provides a year round source of water to areas subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant is installed flush to surface, eliminating interference with machinery or pedestrian traffic.
The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping below the freeze line, and is self draining, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Common applications include parks, near swimming pools, or any structure where a wall hydrant is impractical.
A removable operating key is available to prevent unauthorized usage of the hydrant. No special installation tools are required. This hydrant is available in stock bury lengths from 1 ft. to 7 ft. (in 1 ft. increments). Longer sizes are available upon request.
- Heavy pattern standard hydrant for use with or without brass, raw finish or satin nickel C-634BX box sold separately
- ASSE 1052 approved backflow preventor and vacuum breaker
- Heavy duty galvanized piping, with options for all brass construction
- Simple, solderless design with threaded and sealed joints for years of reliable operation
- Repair can be easily accomplished at ground level
- No special installation or service tools are required
- Includes operating key