This C-634 is truly a unique product in an industry filled with copies. It installs in half the time than the competitors and has flow characteristics that are significantly better than any other product available.
Unlike the competitors, this valve installs though a single 1-3/8" hole. The competitive products are installed through a 2" x 4" square opening; this can only be accomplished with manpower and a chisel. Since the PRIER C-634 installs through a core drilled 1-3/8" hole, our commercial contractor customers are telling us it installs in half the time of the competitors.
A common complaint for this type of valve in a commercial setting is lack of water flow. PRIER's innovative design overcomes that issue, in fact, the PRIER C-634 flows two times our top competitors published flow rates. Additionally, PRIER's design allows you to limit flow to just a trickle if necessary. This product is so unique is has been awarded a patent by the US Patent Office. Try the new C-634, and thank you for supporting American ingenuity at work.
- High flow rate, 19 gallons per minute at 25 PSI differential
- Heavy pattern cast brass hydrant for use with or without brass or satin nickel box
- Satin nickel plated body retains original finish for years
- Heavy duty brass piping, significantly stronger than ordinary copper tubing, with threaded and sealed joints
- Simple, solderless design and solid non-ferrous operating rod for long wear life
- Patented PRIER “triple seal” positive shutoff system offers triple redundancy to assure shutoff
- Patented PRIER quick opening and modulating design require less force and fewer turns to operate
- Both 3/4” & 1” hose threads meet ASSE 1019 or ASSE 1052 & CSA B64.2 standards, listed at ASSE, CSA & IAPMO
- Multiple vent holes ensure proper draining and reduce problems associated with insect nesting
- Design enables valve to be easily secured to any type of inner wall, utilizing the provided clamping ring
- Single hole design assists in installation, the product is ideal for tilt-up construction, stone fronts or metal buildings
- Field testable as required by ASSE 1052, pressure rated to 125 PSI
- Optional stainless steel hydrant box sold separately
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...