The Big Mouth single pulley pruner by Jameson offers the largest cutting capacity on the market at 1-3/4 inches. This bypass pruner head makes clean cuts with a smooth release thanks to the enhanced spring. The unique design features a removable blade bolt and upper spring pin which allows for easy blade replacement or sharpening.
- Largest cutting capacity on the market with a true 1-3/4 inch hook opening making it ideal for professional arborists
- Forged steel components for added strength and durability
- Raised hook edge reduces blade drag and enhanced spring provides consistent blade retraction
- Compatible with all Jameson base, extension and telescoping fiberglass pruner poles
- Cost effective package includes pruner head, pole adapter and 20-foot pruning rope
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...