Liberty Pumps - SJ10A - Jet H2O Powered Sump Pump with Alarm
The SumpJet (Model SJ10) is a water powered back-up sump pump that will protect your basement in the case of a power outage. This unique product is powered by your municipal water supply and requires no electricity to operate! With a compact high efficiency design, The SumpJet removes 2 gallons of sump water per 1 gallon used. The SumpJet is fully automatic, arrives completely assembled, and comes backed with Liberty's standard 3 year warranty.
Having an alarm on your water powered backup pump is important. In the event of a main pump failure -- you want to know your backup pump has taken over and is operating.
The SJ10 pumping performance varies with inlet water source pressure and pumping head. See complete specifications and performance chart for expected flow rates.
The SJ10 requires an uninterrupted water source to operate. If you have a well pump, the SJ10 will not operate during power outages.
- Accepts 20PSI up to 100PSI inlet supply pressure
- Fully automatic
- High-output flow rates
- Compact design
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- Works off municipal water supply
- 3/4 “ NPT water inlet connection
- UPC approved (IAMPO PS 119)
- SHARKBITE inlet connection accepts pex, copper or CTS CPVC 3/4” line
- Efficient design removes more water per gallon used
- Compact, pre-mounted float sensor
- 120V wall mount alarm unit (Model ALM-P1)
- 86 dB audio alarm
- Super-bright LED alarm ring
- 9-volt battery backup
- Auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems
- Quick connectors for easy wiring
- Silence and Test buttons for alarm
- Low Battery LED
- Power On LED
- Height: 21.6"
- Width: 5.1"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Construction: PVC
- Max Fluid Temp: 130 F
- Inlet Connection: 3/4" Sharkbite fitting
- Discharge Size: 1-1/2"