Liberty Pumps - 237 - 1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pumps with VMF Switch
Cool running and efficient, the 230-Series features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch (model 237) the 230-Series offers a superior value in a 1/3 hp pump.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners – non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor. (25' length optional)
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- HP: 1/3
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Volts: 115V
- Amps: 5.2A
- RPM: 3450
- Weight: 11lbs
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"