Liberty Pumps - LE41M - 4/10 HP 115V 2" Solids Sewage, Manual NO FLOAT
Heavy-duty built and reliable, Liberty's LE40-series is the perfect choice for residential sewage applications. Featuring all cast iron construction with an epoxy powder coat finish, stainless steel fasteners, quick-disconnect power cord and a vortex style impeller for superior solids handling, the LE40-series combines solid performance with exceptional value. Vertical float option available on 115V model.
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Oil filled, thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Corrosion resistant, vortex style impeller made of high temperature engineering polymer
- All stainless steel fasteners and rotor shaft
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor. (25' length optional)
- Model: LE41M
- HP: 4/10
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 12
- Solids Handling: 2"
- Discharge: 2" FNPT
- Automatic: No
- Impeller: Vortex
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Height: 14"
- Major Width: 10.75"
Sewage and Effluent Pumps