Liberty Pumps - PRG101A - ProVore Residential Grinder Pump, 1HP Automatic Wide Angle Switch
Save $ 174.00
Original price $ 1,407.00
Current price $ 1,233.00
Designed for sewage applications. Higher flow rates allow use with 2" discharge lines.
- Heavy cast iron construction
- 115V or 230V single phase
- Patented V-Slice cutter technology
- Shreds difficult solids such as feminine products, rags, towels and wipes that can jam a solids-handling style pump.
- Hardened stainless steel cutter and plate
- Oil-filled, thermally protected motor
- PRG-Series residential grinders can be used as a replacement pump in 2" discharge systems using LE40 and LE50-series solids-handling pumps.
- Impeller: Cast Iron, Class 25
- Paint: Powder Coat
- Max Liquid Temp: 60 C / 140 F
- Motor: CSCR style, Class B windings. Oil-filled, thermally protected
- Power Cord Type: SJTW, quick disconnect design 10' standard length.
- Motor Housing: Cast Iron, Class 30
- Volute: Cast Iron, Class 30
- Shaft: 303 Series Stainless Steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Shaft Seal: Unitized Silicon Carbide
- Bearings: Upper and lower, ball bearings
- Cutter and Cutter Plate: V-Slice design. 440 Stainless Steel hardened to Rockwell 57c
- Switch: Mechanical wide angle float with series (piggyback) plug.
- HP: 1
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- HZ: 60
- AMPS: 12A
- Discharge: 2"
- Weight: 58 lbs