Prier Liquid Control Valve - 3/4" - 370-34
The 370 Liquid Level Control Valve was added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 370 Liquid Level Control Valve is designed for cooling towers, stock tanks, poultry troughs, oil level control or any use where liquid level control is desired. The valve is heavy patterned casted brass with a neoprene valve seat. It features positive opening or closing with no leaks or chatter.
The 370 Liquid Level Control Valve is available in ½” or ¾” inlets. Each valve is individually tested to assure proper functionality.
- For cooling towers, stock tanks, poultry troughs, oil level
- control and other uses
- Maintains liquids at the level set
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- 1/2” or 3/4” male IPS inlet x 1/2” female IPS outlet
- Includes 6” rod, chain and float ball
- Durable cast brass construction
- Heavy duty neoprene valve seat
- Positive opening and closing with no leaks or chatter