PRIER C-208 provides a year round source of tempered water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. This hydrant is loose key operated to prevent unauthorized operation or accidental operation by children.Due to its patented design, the same product is available as horizontal or vertical.
The PRIER C-208 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of a self-draining Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker and Backflow Check Valve. It is available from stock in lengths from 1 ½" to 24", and longer sizes can be made by request.
- Horizontal or vertical installation with same product
- Anti-siphon vacuum breaker with backflow check valve
- Internal checks to prevent thermal migration
- 3 1/2” center-to-center installation template provided
- Enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem Ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Lock shield cap for stronger valve design
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Spout aligning mark