Liberty Pumps - LSG202M - 2 HP Submersible Grinder Pump
Liberty’s LSG-Series Omnivore® grinders meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial. The LSG features patented V-Slice® cutter technology. This industry-leading design, made of 440 hardened stainless steel, shears rags, jeans, wipes, diapers, sanitary napkins and other debris into a fine slurry. Applications include individual or groups of homes, motels, schools, shopping centers, lakefront developments and systems requiring pressure pumping of waste.
Other features include a one-piece cast iron volute and motor housing, quick-disconnect power cord for field serviceability and a 3 year limited warranty from last bill-of-sale.
Complete factory pre-assembled systems are available with multiple basin sizes and control panel options.
- 2 hp, heavy-duty motor – oil filled, thermally protected
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- One-piece uni-body cast iron housing
- 300 Series SS Rotor Shaft
- 316 Stainless steel impeller
- Dual seals – Upper seal is unitized durable silicon carbide. Lower seal is Viton double-lip. (Lower seal ensures that all debris is kept away from main seal.)
- Motor windings insulated to Class B (130 ̊C)
- Advanced V-Slice cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel - Rockwell C 58
- Horizontal 1-1/4" FNPT Discharge
- Back vanes on impeller and spiraled bottom plate for superior solids clearing
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Clog-free volute design
- Designed for maximum heat dissipation and cool motor operating temperatures
- Solid state starting circuit - no mechanical relay coil
- 25' power cord with Quick-Disconnect
- Piggy back plug with wide angle float (on automatic model) eliminates need for expensive panel
- HP: 2
- Volts: 208 - 230
- Phase: 1
- HZ: 60
- Amps: 15
- Locked Rotor Amps: 53
- Speed (RPM): 3450
- Dishcharge: 1-1/4"
- Switch: No
- Weight: 84