Maxitrol 550MBTU 1" Line Pressure Regulator 325-5AL-1-V
550MBTU Maxitrol 1" Line Pressure Regulator 325-5AL-1-V
Maxitrol's 325-L Series line pressure regulators are for 2 PSI piping systems. 325 Series regulators are for use on residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The 325 Series features a high leverage linkage assembly to deliver positive dead-end lock-up. The regulators are capable of precise regulating control from full flow down to pilot flow.
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Pipe Sizes: 1"
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.80/CSA 6.22 Line Pressure Regulators.
- Gas Types: Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 2 psi (13.8 kPa)
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 1 psi (6.9 kPa)
- Emergency Exposure Limits: 65 psi (450 kPa) (inlet side only)
- Maximum Individual Load: 425,000 Btu/h
- Capacity: 325-5L (1/2"): 500,000 Btu/h
- Ambient Temperature Ranges: -40 to 205øF (-40 to 96øC)
NOTE: Capacities are used to determine the maximum multiple appliance load. The largest single appliance served by the regulator should not exceed the maximum individual load specified above.