The newly updated Parmak Magnum 12 electric fence charger features Parmak`s exclusive built-in performance meter tells you the exact condition of your fence line as well as the condition of your battery. It takes the guess work out of electric fencing. With more power than you ever imagined possible from a battery fencer, the Magnum 12 features output equal to power line operated models. Shocks through wet weeds and brush. No moving parts means years of dependable, trouble free services. The most economical 12-volt solid state fencer operation on the market. The Magnum 12 provides up to three months of continuous operation between battery charges. Weatherproof, portable outdoor model for installation anywhere on your farm.
NEW EXCLUSIVE FEATURES NOW AVAILABLE WITH THE PARMAK MODEL MAG 12 UO
When the Mag 12 UO is first connected to a 12 volt storage battery, the performance meter on front of fence charger now performs 3 exclusive functions: 1. Meter operation test 2. Battery charge level test 3. Fence charger voltage output on fence.
1. Meter Operation Test: This test will sweep meter needle to full scale and back. This test shows that meter movement is smooth and able to indicate full scale. If meter is functioning correctly the needle will go to the top of green (full scale) and then return to bottom of red.
2. Battery Charge Level Test: The meter will indicate the charge level of the battery. If the meter indicates “RED” the battery should be recharged before operating fence charger. If the meter indicates “YELLOW” the battery is low and should be recharged soon. If the meter indicates “GREEN” the battery has a good charge. To get the most accurate reading of the battery charge level, the battery should be in a no load/no charge state. Battery charge level will be indicated for the first 5 seconds immediately following the Meter Operation Test.
3. Voltage Output: After battery charge level test, the performance meter will begin to indicate amount of voltage on fence: GREEN— good voltage on fence— YELLOW fence voltage low, check fence— RED no voltage on fence, check fence immediately.
• Performance meter that shows condition of battery and fence line
• Low impedance for maximum power, longer life
• Compact design, weatherproof, portable – outdoor model
• Use with 12 volt storage battery (battery clamps included)
• Ideal for livestock or predator control
• Medium to large pastures
• UL Listed
• Charges up to 30 miles of fence – 3.1 joules*
|Indoor / Outdoor Installation||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Power Source||12v Battery|
|Fence Voltage - Open Circuit||13500|
|Fence Voltage - 500 ohm||6100|
|Fence Voltage - 100 ohm||3100|
|Display||Performance Meter - Analog|
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...