Pressure Relief Valve - 1/2"MIP - 451-12
The 451 Brass Relief Valve was added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 451 Brass Relief Valve is engineered for pressure relief. It opens automatically when line or tank pressure exceeds the setting of the valve.
The 451 Brass Relief Valve is available in multiple inlet sizes with different setting pressures. Each valve is individually tested to assure proper functionality.
- Engineered for Pressure Relief ONLY
- Opens Automatically When Line or Tank
- Pressure Exceeds Valve Setting
- Heavy Casted Red Brass Body
- Stainless Steel Control Springs
- Every Valve Individually Tested