PRIER C-244 provides a year round source of water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Ordering the C-244 gives you the same style hydrant but with a vandal proof extended lockshield and operating key.
The PRIER C-244 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of an anti-siphon vacuum breaker and backflow check valve.
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Wide and enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel screws
- Powder coated cast aluminum handle
- Lock shield cap
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- Spout aligning mark with manufacturer’s date code