PRIER’s exposed pipe angle sill faucets are designed for areas that require water service with an anti-siphon backflow check valve connection, but are not subject to freezing temperatures. Typical installations include outdoor connections in mild climates or any indoor installation for residential, commercial, institutional and industrial applications. The heavy pattern design with solid brass stem assures years of reliable service with minimal maintenance.
- Heavy pattern satin nickel plated cast brass construction with solid cast brass mounting flange with enclosed screw holes
- 3/4” FPT inlet option on top and bottom for flexibility during installation
- Includes brass plug for easy close-off and ‘drain down’ for the system
- Integral shut off allows valve to be shut off and serviced without shutting off entire system
- Powder coated aluminum metal handle or operating key on loose key vandal proof angle sill faucets
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Full circle ACME threads on stem assembly with standard 1/4” L size seat washer
- AFG teflon with graphite packing
- P-156, P-256 and P-356 have a P-002 vacuum breaker backflow check valve approved under ASSE 1011
- P-166, P-266, and P-366 have a P-004 vacuum breaker backflow double check valve approved under ASSE 1052
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...