Prier P-254F 24" Loose Key Hose Thread Anti-Siphon VB Wall Hydrant; 3/4" MPT x 3/4" SWT **Lead Free** - P-254F24
PRIER P-154 provides a year round source of water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Ordering the P-254 gives you the same style hydrant but with a vandal proof extended lockshield and operating key.
The PRIER P-154 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of a hose threaded anti-siphon vacuum breaker and backflow check valve. It is available from stock in lengths close coupled to 24”, longer sizes are available on request.
- Body and seat composed of solid lead free brass (Pb ≤ 0.25%) for wetted surface area
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Wide and enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel screws
- Powder coated cast aluminum handle
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- Spout aligning mark with manufactuer’s date code