Prier P-264Y CC" Quarter Turn - Loose Key - Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant -1/2" Press Fit - P-264YCC
PRIER P-264 provides a year round source of water in areas that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. The P-264 has the added benefit of an easy quarter turn operation that features a proven compression type seal.
Ordering the P-264 gives you the same style hydrant but with a vandal proof extended lockshield and operating key.
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Quarter-turn soft-grip coated cast aluminum handle
- Wide and enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel screws
- Lock shield cap
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- Spout aligning mark with manufacturer’s date code