Rain Bird 100PESBIVM 1" PESB Valve with IVM Solenoid
Best in Class Valves with Preinstalled IVM-SOL
Rain Bird PGA and PEB/PESB Series valves are now available with the Integrated Valve Module "smart solenoid" (IVM-SOL) preinstalled. The new IVM Smart Valves, when paired with the ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire controller, eliminate decoders resulting in 50% fewer wire splices, which reduces system cost and improves reliability. During operation, the IVM-SOL provides two-way communication between the valve and controller to provide advanced diagnostic capability and faster response time.
- With industry-leading reliability and performance, the Rain Bird PEB/PESB Series of commercial valves are now even better with preinstalled IVM-SOL
Next Generation Two-Wire System
- The ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire Controller is the next leap forward—simplifying installation, improving reliability and enabling more troubleshooting features that save time
Performance and Reliability
- With 50% fewer connections, an IVM Smart Valve is already 200% more reliable out of the box versus using a valve and decoder
- Body constructed of durable glass-filled nylon for long life and heavy-duty performance at 200 psi (13.80 bar) pressure
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily without damaging threads
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service
- External bleed protects the solenoid ports from debris when system is flushed
- Internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning on the valve at the controller first
- Low flow operating capability (0.25 gpm; 0.06 m3/h; 1.2 l/m) for a wide range of applications. For flows below 5 gpm (1.14 m3?h; 19.2 l/m) or any Xerigation® application, install Rain Bird Y filter upstream
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- PESBIVM only: Scrubber scrapes its stainless steel screen clean to break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging
Options (order separately)
- Accommodates optional, field installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance
- Optional purple flow control handles for non-potable water applications: PEB-NP-HAN1(1”) & PEB-NP-HAN2 (11?2” and 2”)
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1.38 to 13.80 bar)
- Flow: 0.25 to 200 gpm (0.06 to 45.40 m3?h; 1.2 to 757 l/m)
- Flow with PRS-D: 5 to 200 gpm (1.14 to 45.40 m3?h; 19.2 to 757 l/m)
- Temperature: up to 150° F (66° C)
- Power: 26.5 Vrms 50/60 Hz (cycles/sec)
- Inrush current: <40mA (Peak)
- Quiescent current: <0.4mA (ave.)
- Voltage Range: 15.6 - 29.2 Vrms
- Compatible with LXIVM controllers
- Height: 6.5"
- Length: 4"
- Width: 4"