Rain Bird - 1806 1800 Series 6" Spray Head PSI, No Nozzle (5 Pack)
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials, and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns, and irregularly shaped planting areas.
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
- Co-molded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
- Five-Year Trade Warranty
- Spacing: 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3m)*
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1.0 to 4.8 bar)
- ½" (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- 1806: 9 3?8" (23.8 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15.2 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2¼ " (5.7 cm)
* 2.5 to 15 feet with standard Rain Bird Spray Head Nozzles (SQ, U-Series, HE-VAN); 8 to 24 feet with Rain Bird Rotary Nozzles