Rain Bird XCZ-100-PRBR: 1" PESBR Valve and 1" Pressure Regulating (40psi) Basket Filter
by Rain Bird
Wide Flow Commercial Control Zone Kit with Scrubber Valve and Pressure Regulating Basket Filter
Rain Bird Control Zone Kits provide all of the components necessary for on/off control, filtration, and pressure regulation in a single package, making them simple to order and easy to install.
Complete kit is the simplest, smallest and most reliable Control Zone Kit for commercial applications between 0.3 and 20 gpm (1.13 and 76 l/m).
Includes the reliable, proven PESB Valve which provides patented scrubbing action, making this kit ideal for commercial dirty water applications.
Includes the Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket Filter that has a clear indicator which goes from green to red, telling you when to clean the filter. This reduces maintenance and takes the guesswork out of cleaning the filter.
In addition, the threaded top makes it easy to remove and clean the stainless steel screen.
Basket Filter and Pressure Regulator have been combined for one smaller Pressure Regulating, Quick-Check Basket filter that is 24% smaller than the previous unit.
Flow: 0.3 to 20.0 gpm (1.13 to 75.7 l/m)*
Inlet Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,3 bar)
Regulating Pressure: 40 psi (2,7 bar)
Filtration: 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel
Temperature: Up to 150º F (66º C)
* For flows below 5gpm Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm
• Compatible with traditionally-wired controllers.
• Compatible with TBOS / DC controller when used with DC Latching solenoid.
• Compatible with IVM controllers (ESP-LXIVM/LXIVMP) when used with IVM SOL
• Compatible with 2-wire decoder systems like ESP-LXD controller
Replacement Screens for XCZ-100PRBR & XCZ-PRB-COM
QKCHK100M: (100 mesh/150 micron stainless steel screen)
QKCHK200M: (200 mesh/75 micron stainless steel screen)