Rain Bird - XF Dripline XFD0918250- 0.9 GPH, 18" Spacing, 250 ft. Coil
The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation.
Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth. Patent pending emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than competition.
- XF Dripline - 0.9 GPH, 18 in. Spacing, 250 ft. Coil
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings
- Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi
- Dual-layered tubing (brown over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Outside diameter: 0.634" (16.1 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.536" (13.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2 mm)