The most flexible, pressure-compensating inline emitter tubing available to irrigate ground cover, dense plantings, hedge rows and more. Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation. Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage, and algae growth. Patented emitter design provides for increased reliability. Longer lateral runs than the competition.
NEW XFD Dripline Coil Labels
- Easier to read
- Useful jobsite information
- Peel off insert label to place in valve box or controller for future tubing identification
NEW Product Features
- Easy to read laser etched information on the tubing.
- Round emitter holes
- Colored stripes designate flow rate
- Black = 0.9 gph (3.5 l/hr)
- Tan = 0.6 gph (2.3 l/hr)
Extra flexible tubing for fast, easy installation
Dual-layered tubing (brown over black or purple over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, UV damage and algae growth
Patented emitter design provides for increased reliability
Longer lateral runs than competition
Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
Choice of flow rates, spacing and coil lengths provides design flexibility for a variety of non-turfgrass applications
Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil (pg 147)
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi
- Flow rates: 0.6 gph and 0.9 gph
- Temperature: Water up to 100° F (37.8C); Ambient up to 125° F (51.7C)
- Required filtration: 120 mesh
- Outside diameter: 0.634" (16.1 mm)
- Inside diameter: 0.536" (13.6 mm)
- Wall thickness: 0.049" (1.2 mm)
- Spacing: 12" or 18"
- Lengths: 100', 250', and 500' coils
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings or Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...