Spec Sheet Install Manual
This low-cost, reliable, and flexible connection prevents heads or pipes from breaking when run over by equipment and allows easy adjustment of the heads to grade.
- 18 in. long swing pipe assembly with 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. male pipe threaded elbows
- Preassembled units save time and reduce installation costs.
- Swing arm lengths allow quick adjustment of spray heads to grade preventing damage from lawn equipment
- Minimizes overall system depth underground
- Allows easy parallel connection of sprinkler heads to main irrigation line
- alternative to locally assembled swing pipe/spiral barb fittings that do not carry a manufacturer’s warranty
- Comprehensive range of products support a variety of landscape solutions
- Complementary engineered fittings and spray heads instill confidence in product specification
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...