Prier Stop Valve 1/2” SWT - 20.41 Series
The 20/41 Series Stop Valves were added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 20/41 Series Stop Valves feature a heavy brass body, metal operating handle and packing nut design. These valves are designed for precise flow control. The 20/41 Series Stop Valves feature multiple inlets and waste and drain options, a solution for any application. Each 20/41 Series Stop Valve is air tested to provide years of reliable service.
- Lead free
- Heavy pattern casted red brass construction
- Solid brass operating step
- Large unobstructed waterways for greater flow rates
- Cast metal handle assembly with brass mounting screw
- Red, blue or green operating handle options
- Packing nut design for years of reliable life
- AFG Teflon with graphite packing
- Female and SWT iron pipe inlet connections
- Solid brass fast-travel stem with ACME threads
- Stop and waste option available
- Each valve individually air-tested