Ez Flow 1" Slip valve with flow control.
Multiple inlet and outlet configurations as well as a jar-top design give this valve the flexibility and serviceability that can meet residential applications anywhere in the world.
Jar-top design with heavy-duty cap ring requires no screws and provides fast and easy servicing Broad selection of inlet and outlet configurations and choice of sizes including anti-siphon meet the installation requirements of different geographic regions and piping systems.
DC Latching Solenoid compatible. (102-2709)
Manual internal and external bleed provides versatility when a user doesn't want to walk back to the controller to turn on a station.
PVC, Glass-Filled Nylon and Stainless Steel Construction
Provides longer life span and leak protection in nearly any environment.
Double-beaded, Chloramine and Ozone-Resistant Santoprene Diaphragm
Ensures a consistent, leak-proof seal all the way up to 150 psi (10,3 Bar).
Requires no screws and provides fast and easy servicing.
In-Line or Anti-Siphon Models
Ample selection for new and retrofit installations.
- Flow: 0.25-30 GPM (.9 - 1.1 LPM)
- Operating Pressure: 10-150 PSI (.7 - 10.3 BAR)
- Solenoid: AC / DC-Latching
- Inrush: 0.40 amps
- Female: 5 1/8" (13 cm) H x 3" (7.6 cm) W x 4" (10.2 cm) L
- Male: 5 1/8" (13 cm) H x 3" (7.6 cm) w x 5 1/2" (14 cm) L
- Anti-Siphon: 6" (15.2 cm) H x 3" (7.6 cm) W x 6 7/8" (17.5 cm) L
- Holding: 0.20 amps
- Body Style: Angle, Anti-Siphon, Inline/Globe
- Construction: PVC, Glass-filled Polypropylene
- Activation: Electric