Prier Wall Hydrant - 1/2"MPTx1/2"SWT - Gray Handle - 378
The 300 Series Wall Hydrant was added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 300 Series was Mansfield’s original design, now manufactured by PRIER in our Kansas City area plant. The 300 Series provides year-round water to areas of structures that are prone to freezing. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing.
The Mansfield 300 Series is available in sizes from 4” to 14”, in 2” increments.
- Integral cast backflange
- Wide screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid brass body and seat
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel handle screw
- Easy grip polycarbonate operating handle
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- AFG teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Spacer wedge
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Spout aligning mark
- Field repairable with no special tools
- Option of grey or beige handle