Zurn Wilkins 34-NR3XLDU 3/4" Pressure Reducing Valve
by Zurn Wilkins
- Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- Integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris.
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion.
- Balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand.
- Provides protection from inlet pressure changes.
- Connect using two 3/4 inch male connectors.