Spec Sheet Install Manual
Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish.
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257).
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller
- Permanently sealed and lubricated bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10’ standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Heavy duty VMF switch on vertical float models
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- 1-1/2" discharge.
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Model: 253
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 115V
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 5.2
- Automatic: Wide-angle float with series plug
- Impeller: Vortex
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...