Spec Sheet Install Manual
Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish.
Liberty's "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-disconnect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float design (VMF) for smaller pits (model 257).
With a durable, epoxy powder coat finish and vortex style impeller, Liberty's 250-series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement de-watering.
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller
- Permanently sealed and lubricated bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10’ standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Heavy duty VMF switch on vertical float models
- Rugged 1/3 hp motor, oil filled with thermal overload protection.
- 1/2" solids handling.
- 1-1/2" discharge.
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel.
- 416 stainless steel rotor shaft.
- Model: 253
- HP: 1/3
- Volts: 115V
- Quick-Disconnect 25' Standard Power Cord
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 5.2
- Automatic: Wide-angle float with series plug
- Impeller: Vortex
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...